Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not Here....Again

I'm at The Mixed-Up Files blogging about learning disabilities and middle-grade books. I hope you'll check it out. It will definately be well worth your time.

I'd also like to apologize for my lack of attention to your blogs this week. I feel so out of the loop. Really - I wasn't kidding the other day when I said its been one of those months. But I hope to get back into the groove of things real soon. Cause I can't wait to hear what's been going on with you!

7 comments:

Alexandra Crocodile said...

Well, you had enough time to be my last follower! Thanks so much for that:)

Tamika: said...

Ditto Alexandra! Thanks Amie for swinging by my place. I look forward to being a part of your writing journey:)

Chersti Nieveen said...

I know exactly what you mean when you say it's been one of those months! Good luck with it all!!

Amy Allgeyer Cook said...

We miss you!! Come back soon! :)

Terri Tiffany said...

We all have day and weeks like this. I dragged over the past two weeks and might slow it down for this weekend--boo hooing it that I didn't go to ACFW conference.

Sara B. Larson said...

I think we all know how those months go. Hope things get a little less crazy soon. :)

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Can wait to see you again. :D