* Searching for a needle in a haystack.
* A dog chasing its own tail, going round and round in circles.
* Waiting to be picked for a team in gym class - and then being called last.
* Going to the mailbox and realizing there are only bills.
* Pouring a bowl of cereal and realizing someone drank the last of the milk.
* Putting bread in a toaster, walking away and when you come back the bread is burnt.
* Going to a party in jeans and everyone else is dressed-up.
* That dream where you go to school in your underwear, forgot to study for a test, are trying to run away from something or are flying.
* Digging for dinosaur bones.
* Starting your favorite project and halfway through you run out of the most important item - like tape or glue.
* Trying to grow crops in a drought.
* Baking cookies and not having any chocolate chips.
* Your first kiss - messy. (c'mon you know it was)
* Printing off your manuscript and running out of ink.
* "A box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." (ok, that's not mine, that's Forest Gump)
And last but not least.....
Trying to get an agent is like:
* Trying to find a date for prom. Someone just friggin ask me already, would ya?!
What's your experience been like?