Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Winners Announced!

Many thanks to each of you for your excitement about my contest! I was aware of every tweet, blog post and kind words. So thank you for helping me make this contest a success!

Now for our winners...

I - very scientifically - wrote each name on a slip of paper (if you had multiple entries, you had multiple slips of paper) and let my 6 year old draw the names from a Tupperware container (actually it wasn't even tupperware - it was just a plastic container). The names drawn that were drawn are....

#1 Katharine Owens
#2 Casey Griffin
#3 Erinn
#4 Tania McCue
#5 Christina Ferko
#6 Jaydee Morgan

If you haven't stopped by these ladies' blogs, you're missing out! So make sure you visit them today and send them a congratulations!

Now for prizes...

Since I figure not everyone will need everything that's being given away, I've decided that the winners will get to choose their prize instead of being given the coordinating prize! I mean, if you're agented what good would a query critique do you? Right? Or if you're allergic to chocolate - or dieting - those Oreos (or Triple Chocolate Fudge cookies) would just be torture. So, instead, winner #1 will get first choice on their prize, winner #2 second choice and so on.

Please email me with your preferences (numbered 1-6) at Amiegr8tstuff (at) aol (dot) com. And I'll see to it that your prizes are mailed to you ASAP!


Thanks again!

14 comments:

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Congratulations to all the winners.
Now I want to go eat ome Oreos. The only problem...I think I already ate the packet I had!

Amie B said...

believe me - i want those oreos too!

Jaydee Morgan said...

How cool - and congrats to all the winners! I'll be sure to shoot you an email :)

Erinn said...

YAY!!! THank you!

taniaswords said...

Thanks Amie! Very excited!!

KO said...

WOOT! I never win! Hooray!!! Sending email now!

Terri Tiffany said...

Congrats to all those winners!!

Amy Allgeyer Cook said...

OMgosh. Oreos. Fudgey oreos. If nobody wants those, can I have them? :)

Casey said...

YESYESYES! I'm going to have to give Annalise a hug at my piano lesson. She'll be like, "?" xD

KO said...

Thanks again Amie- I tagged you in a meme
http://katharineowens.blogspot.com/2010/09/handwriting-meme.html

Sara B. Larson said...

Congrats to the winners! It's probably better for my waistline that I didn't win, but still... those desserts sound delish! Enjoy!

Lisa Gail Green said...

congrats to all the winners! Egad, allergic to chocolate?? That's frightening.

Faith Imagined said...

Congratulations to the winners! I plan on taking some time to visit them!

Jen said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!