Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

It's NaNoWriMo!! For those of you that live in a cave and don't know what that is - it's National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to write a novel (50,000 words) in 30 days. To be honest, I wasn't going to do this at all. Then it was, "well, I'll do it, just unofficially." Then, thanks to my writing buddies, I got roped into registering. I don't know if I should love them or hate them for it. :)

So what am I writing?

Good question.

I have no frickin idea.

Anyway, I put a widget on my side bar so you can see my progress. And if you're participating in NaNo you can friend me there. I'm registered as Amie Borst.

I wish you all the best this month with your novels!

Oh yes, and my apologies for missing Friday's post. It was kind of crazy here trying to finish the cake (which came out kick a$$, btw - pictures to follow soon).

Ok, I'm off to be chained to my keyboard for the next 8 hours, I mean write! See you when I come up for air!

8 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Good luck! Talk about pressure when you're a panster. ;)

Erinn said...

Good luck!!!! I'll be cheering you on from my blog!

Meredith said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll come up with something brilliant :)

Amie B said...

for someone without any plot whatsoever, and only two character names, i typed out over 2,000 words in less than 2 hours. pretty excited about the story!

Amie Kaufman said...

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing updates--and to getting my regular cake hit. Pics please!

Abby Minard said...

Good luck!!

lbdiamond said...

Good luck with Nano!

Melanie Jacobson said...

Cool. Just added you at Nano.