Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a Birthday Celebration!

But first, I have some awesome blogger friends to thank!

Taryn, over at Hope Junkie and Lindsey at The Write Words both presented me with the oh so lovely Stylish Blogger Award.



Thanks ladies! (Don't worry, I'll post 7 obscure things about myself really soon!)

Now on to the birthday celebration....

It's not here. Sorry. It's at The Mixed-Up Files. You'll just have to go visit to see what it's all about!

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss and Happy Read Across America Day everyone!

13 comments:

Renae said...

Congrats on the award!

Stina Lindenblatt said...

Cool award. :D

Angela Felsted said...

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

Laura Howard said...

Pretty Award!
Happy Bday to the Dr...and I'll be reading to my kids for Read Across America Day!!

Bethany Mattingly said...

Congrats on the award!

Amie Kaufman said...

*click* Across I go to check it out!

Lindsey Edwards said...

Sweet, double the award! You deserve it, I really love your blog! Slightly envious that its cool level exceeds my own! ;-)

Going to go check out this other blog of yours now...

Ciara said...

Congrats, on the stylish blogger award. You deserve it. :)

Kristi said...

Congrats on the award...hopping over to the other blog now! ;)

caterpillar said...

Congratulations on the award!

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on the award.

Off to follow the link....

Chersti Nieveen said...

Love how stylish the award is!

Jen Daiker said...

I'm way behind on blogging so NOW I'll have to check out this fun!

Great award! Well deserved!