Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Schweddy Balls

I'm a huge SNL (Saturday Night Live) fanatic. Anytime someone puts on a bathing suit or mentions mexican food, I can be heard reciting the Ultimate Cheerleaders chant: Taco, Burrito, What's coming out of your Speedo?!

So yeah, SNL. :)

Anyway, one of my other favorite skits is Alec Baldwin's epic NPR routine, playing a character by the last name of Schweddy. Mr. Schweddy is famous for his balls - cheese balls, meatballs, etc. Well, you can guess where the skit goes from there.

When I saw that Ben and Jerry's had come out with a new ice cream flavor, my husband and I immediately made a date! To enjoy of pic of that new ice cream, just go to laughing squid.

And just in case you haven't seen the famous SNL skit, here's a clip!



Enjoy those Scweddy Balls, folks!

7 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

I just can't believe they did that with a straight face. :D

Jen Daiker said...

I remembered this!!! HILARIOUS! I'm with Stina, they're actors, because I couldn't have done that with a straight face!!!

Laura Pauling said...

That's so funny. Because of the ice cream I watched the skit for the first time this past weekend. I love watching them try not to laugh!

Ciara said...

Okay, I'm so band from any erotic romance sites. I was like what? I love old SNL!

lbdiamond said...

LOLOL!

Lydia Kang said...

I have never scene this skit. I think you just changed my life.

;P

Talli Roland said...

Funny, I was just thinking about SNL the other night, wondering if it was still on. We don't get it here in the UK. It's heart-breaking.