200 Follower Contest

Slow and steady wins the race, folks.

Right.

And urping in your mouth is tasty.

I've been lingering at 199 followers for, oh, I don't know, FOREVER.

It's all good. Cause I'm super patient. We writers have to be.

* Checks email for the hundredth time today *

* Paces *

* Checks email again *

I excell at patience. It's part of the book business.

* Wonders when I'll be published *

* Stalks agents and editors *

* Remembers not to announce that *

Anyway, in the spirit of patience my blog, I'm going to have a 200 follower contest. I don't know what it is yet. It's so epic, it's a sekret.

So yeah...if you want to be part of that epicness, you should spread the word. Yup. That's what you're gonna wanna do. Cause you're kewl like that. And you like me. You really, really like me.

* Ignores awkward silence *

Comments

Laura said…
yay - congratulations! Join my 300 follower 'BloggaMonsta' giveaway tomorrow
Lx
Amie Borst said…
yay! i'll be there! i love parties! and giveaways. do i have to cook?
Jemi Fraser said…
Congrats on the 200! :) Sounds like you've got the patience thing mastered :P
KarenG said…
Aren't those lovely round numbers just so cute and appealing? Congrats on making it to 200, Amie!
Aimee said…
You always make me smile. I love your blog. happy 200 followers!

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the All-New CINDERSKELLA!!

Spiral Staircase Cake

A Fresh Start - Announcing an All-New Illustrator!!!!