Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 - The Year of the...

While the Chinese new year brings us the year of the snake, 2013 brings me, personally, MY FIRST BOOK!!

SQUEE!!

Yes, this is the year that book one in the Scary Tales series, CINDERSKELLA, releases into the wild!!  OhMyGoodness!

There are so many emotions....excitement, fear, bliss, fear, anticipation, fear...well, you get the idea.

I'm so excited about this coming year, I thought I'd share something so totally epic with you right here on my blog!! Seriously, my generosity is overflowing with my excitement so you're gonna want to see what this epicness is all about.

But...

Not today.

You'll have to come back on the 21st.  Trust me.  You won't regret it!!


2 comments:

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Awesome-ness!!! Happy Year for you!

Amie Borst said...

thanks kimberely! it's an awesome year for someone else i know, wink wink!