Monday, February 25, 2013

The Fellowship for Alien Detection by Kevin Emerson

I'm over at The Mixed-Up Files...of Middle-Grade Authors today with a fun interview!

Kevin Emerson is the author of nearly a dozen books for young adults and middle-grade readers.  It was great fun getting to know him and reading this fantastic book that kept me reading into the wee hours of the night.  Which is probably also responsible for some of my alien dreams.  Thankfully, he has some awesome advice about predicting alien invasion, so be sure to check it out. Oh, and while you're there, enter to win a copy of his book!




http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2013/02/kevin-emerson-…lien-detection/ 

I'll be back here tomorrow with my monthly contest, running on the 26th of each and every month until October.  Which means there's only 8 months - EIGHT MONTHS - until Cinderskella's release date!!!!  Tomorrow will be the BIG REVEAL for the grand prize, too, so you won't want to miss it!!

No comments: