Monday, September 16, 2013

They Really DO Exist!


Early last week I had quite the entertaining interesting email exchange.
My daughter is new to soccer this year and I was inquiring about uniforms.  And, well, read on to find out more...

Me:
         I ordered uniforms well over a week ago.  Could someone tell me why have I not received them yet? It would be nice to finally have them so my daughter
doesn't have to keep missing games.


Director:

         This is the first email we have received from you.
What type of information are you asking for?


Me:
          Ummm...I take it you didn't read my email.
 
Again, I asked when I was going to receive my daughter's uniforms. I ordered them well over a week ago.
 
Director:
 
           Hopefully your daughter is not missing any games due to the uniform.
 
 
Are you kidding me?! *HEAD DESK*  Yes, internet, they do exist.
  
 
 

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Ugh. So frustrating!