Monday, October 28, 2013

Cinderskella Blog Tour October 28th-October 31!

Last week began an incredible tour of blogs, including my group blog, MUF! I hope you didn't miss any of the fun. But, in case you did, you can check out this post and this one for the line-up.

This week there's even more blog hopping!

Monday, October 28th, there's another character interview at Rose Cooper's blog.
Tuesday, October 29th, I'll be doing an interview with Joann Schneider.
Wednesday, October 30th, there will be a book review (gulp, eek, double gulp) at Getting Your Read On.
On Halloween, Thursday, October 31st, there will be three stops!
The first will be with Niki Moss.
The second will be at MUF where Kit Grindstaff guest blogs.
The third will include a shout out at SA Larson's place!

So I hope you'll keep blog hopping with me this week! Don't forget, there's still a chance to win a signed copy of Cinderskella so be sure to enter at every stop of the tour!

No comments: