Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wanna Know What's Only TEN Days Away?

The release of Cinderskella! Woot! Yippee. *Throws confetti*

You can purchase your copy at:

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

and

Books-A-Million

Unfortunately about five days ago my publisher decided to pull the hardcover version, so there will only be paperback now. If you preordered a hardcover, message me at Cinderskella (at) aol (dot) com and I will send you some swag to make up for it. While I realize the swag is not the same as a hardcover book, I do hope to set things right with my readers by providing you something for your inconvenience, even if this was beyond my control! If you're unhappy with these decisions, I urge you to send an email to my publicist at Kirk (at) jollyfishpress (dot) com.

Thanks everyone for your support! I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for my awesome readers!!

No comments: