Monday, November 4, 2013

Blog Tour November 1- 8

It's the last week of my blog tour. Hard to believe that two weeks have flown by so fast and that Cinderskella has been in the hands of readers for more than a week!

Friday, November 1, you can read an author interview at Adrienne Monson's blog.

Monday, November 4th, I'm at Jennifer Griffth's place with tips on writing with children. I'm also being interviewed by Lehua Parker.

Tuesday, November 5th, you can find me with Berk Washburn. We're blogging and having loads of fun!

Wednesday, November 6th, there will be another character interview with Rose Cooper.

Thursday, November 7th, I'll be guest posting at F.J.R. Tichenell's blog.  I'll be dishing secrets on mixing creepy and funny to make a perfectly twisted tale.

Friday, November 8th, for the final two stops in the tour you can read more about me at Rebekah Grow's blog and Chantal Bellehumeur's site.

I hope you'll stop by all these great blogs and learn more about me and Bethanie. Don't forget, you can still enter to win a signed copy of Cinderskella! Contest ends on Friday!


No comments: