Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cinderskella Launch and Raffle Winners Announced!

Saturday was our book launch for Cinderskella. I can't tell you how many people were there because it was absolutely crazy! People came and left all day long! We had so many people at one point, the line was out the door.  Sadly people ended up leaving because it was just too crowded!

I never would have believed it if I didn't witness it myself, but....WE SOLD OUT OF BOOKS!!!
What an incredible feeling! I never believed we'd sell out. Heck, I would have been happy to sell a handful. But to sell out? That's just incredible!

I want to thank everyone that traveled many hours to help us celebrate.  Most of all, I'm grateful for their support. Our lives are enriched for having you in them! We couldn't have had such a successful day if it weren't for all of our friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

For those of you that came to the book launch on Saturday, I've chosen the winning tickets for door prizes!  If you live close, you can pick up your prizes from me. Otherwise, they will be available for pick up at the Jabberwocky.

Now...drumroll please...
The winning numbers are....

869701
869700
869699
869698
869697
869696
869695
869688
869687
869686

Good luck!

1 comment:

SA Larsenッ said...

OMGosh! You sold out. So, so cool! Congratulations!