Monday, March 17, 2014

We're Featured!

Bethanie and I will be signing books this April in Easton, PA as part of the second annual YA FEST, organized by Jennifer Murgia and Cyn Balog.

The festival will have over 50 YA and MG authors signing books and interacting with aspiring writers. The local magazine, FORKS TOWNSHIP, recently did a cover story about the festival which takes place on April 19th, 2014 at the Palmer branch of the Easton Public library.

I'm so excited to share that Bethanie and I are featured in this cover story!






















You can read the full article right here.

Eek!! Isn't it pretty? And Awesome? I'm so excited to be part of the event where I'll be with some pretty incredible authors. You can read the full list of authors here.

And many, many thanks to Jennifer and Cyn for organizing this event and inviting me and Bethanie to be part of it!


2 comments:

Ann Marie Meyers said...

Way to go Amie!! I'm proud of you both

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

VERY Awesome - congrats, Amie!!!