Cover Reveal Winner Announced!

Thank you to everyone that helped spread the word about the awesome cover reveal for LITTLE DEAD RIDING HOOD! Bethanie and I really appreciate your support!

In case you missed the cover reveal post, here's a link as well as the cover for you to admire again.


Isn't it creeptastic? *pets cover*

I'm excited to share that there were well over 850 entries in the contest!!  I'm so grateful to have the support of such awesome people!  I only wish my gratitude could extend to each winner individually with their own $25 amazon gift card, but my undying thanks and mushy sentiments will have to do.

But for that one lucky winner...that one very awesome person....they will receive a $25 amazon gift card!

That winner is.....

JANUARY MATTHEWS!!

Congratulations!!

Thanks to all who helped spread the word. It means more than you could ever know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the All-New CINDERSKELLA!!

Spiral Staircase Cake

A Fresh Start - Announcing an All-New Illustrator!!!!