Monday, June 16, 2014

Author Events at Fauquier County Public Library

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, I'll be presenting at two branches of the Fauquier County Public Library!

4:00pm at the Bealeton Branch
6:30pm at the Warrenton Branch

Then on Tuesday, June 24th, 2014, I'll be presenting again.

6:30pm at the John Marshall Branch

All events will feature a presentation by yours truly about my writing process, what it's like to write with my teen daughter, and where we obtain our inspiration.

Following the presentation there will be a book signing where you can purchase copies of CINDERSKELLA and get some great swag to go with it! 

The library will raffle off one copy of CINDERSKELLA as well. One lucky teen will walk away with a FREE signed copy!

It's my understanding that the Fauquier County Public Library has some great incentives for teens who attend their events this summer, including mine! There's also a grand prize drawing!

The event is geared for teens 12 and up, but if you have a middle-grade reader (ages 8-12) be sure to bring them, too! I know they'll love CINDERSKELLA just as much as the teens.

So don't miss out on all the fun! I'll see you at the library!!

No comments: