Monday, July 28, 2014

Cinderskella Sale!

I'm so excited to announce that for one day only--Monday, July 28th, 2014--my publisher will be offering Cinderskella for the discounted price of $2.99!! You can purchase the ebook at Amazon for this super steal of a price!

So tell your neighbors, tell your friends, tell your students, your kids, nieces, nephews and grandchildren! Then buy a copy and enjoy! And don't forget that the best way to show your support for an author, after you've read their book, is to leave a review. If you purchase a copy of Cinderskella during the sale, send me an email at Cinderskella (at) aol (dot) com and I will send you a swag pack! Limited to the first 50 sales, notified by Tuesday, July 29th, 2014.

Also, be sure to stop on by the Jolly Fish Press blog, Jolly Fish Talk, where I've written a guest post. See what books have inspired me throughout my life, learn where one of my children gained their name, and find out which book inspired me to become a writer!

Happy Monday!



(ps - Tips for Teens! resumes next Monday)

No comments: