Wednesday, July 9, 2014

New York Library Events!

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be presenting at TWO libraries! If you have middle-grade kids that want to learn the craft of writing or just want to hear about my publishing journey and how my daughter and I co-write together, then be sure to attend one of these two events.  There will be prizes and interactive activities!

The first event takes place at a library close to my heart. It is my childhood library - the place I first discovered a love for reading. The place where I enjoyed crafts, projects, story hour, and the summer reading program. Be sure to join me at the Olive Free Library in Shokan, NY. The presentation, activities, and signing will take place on Saturday, July 12th at 2pm!

The second event is at the Town of Esopus library in Port Ewen, NY.
Join the fun on Friday, July 18th at 3:00pm!


Look forward to seeing you at the library!

No comments: