Tips For Teens!

Starting next Monday, July 14th, I'll be starting a new blog series entitled Tips For Teens! Each post will be alphabetized and provide (hopefully) helpful writing tips for teen authors, whether they're a new writer or a seasoned expert.

As I've given talks, presented at libraries, and skyped with teachers/classrooms, I've seen the need for these blossoming writers to have a resource geared just for them. There's a lot of interest from young writers and I hope to inspire them to reach their goals.

As the mother of teens, one of them my co-author, I thought it would be fun to present them these tips in a fun and exciting way.

If you're not a teen, I encourage you to stick around. I guarantee you'll find the tips useful, too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the All-New CINDERSKELLA!!

Spiral Staircase Cake

A Fresh Start - Announcing an All-New Illustrator!!!!