Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Little Dead Riding Hood Blog Tour- Stop #1

Today is the official KICK OFF for my blog tour! WHEEEEEE!

Each week I'll be visiting various sites. There will be reviews, interviews, and guest posts. The best part? You can enter to win a copy of LITTLE DEAD RIDING HOOD!

As if that wasn't enough....

There's a scavenger hunt, too!

Each week I'll have a set of DIFFERENT PRIZES here on my blog! So while you enter to win LDRH at my wonderful host sites, you'll have another set of prizes to win right here!

Here's what you have to do:

1) Go to that day's host blog
2) Fill out the rafflecopter form there and complete the steps required to win a copy of LDRH
3) Come back HERE and comment on that day's post
4) Fill out the rafflecopter form HERE for a  chance to win extra prizes!

The prizes on MY BLOG will change each week, so be sure to visit all the blogs and return to my blog each time. I will put up a new blog post each time I visit a different blog, so you'll comment on that updated post (not THIS precise post).

The first stop on my blog tour is at Adrienne Monson's site. When you've finished reading the post I've written there, come back here and fill out the rafflecopter form below for your chance to win an extra special prize!

Do you think you've got it? Then get ready....get set....GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



5 comments:

LRAtRandom said...

Choosing top 5 books/authors in any category really is difficult but I'll give it a go.

-Jane Eyre because it's the only book I've reread more than once
-Poison Study by Maria V Snyder because it got be back into reading
-twilight series and the first 8 Sookie Stackhouse books because they introduced me to the paranormal genre which I still love

Ok I'm stuck now. Uummmmm.....

-Dave Ferraro's Dark Genesis because it truly shocked me how much I loved this book.

Out of so many amazing books how can we really pick only 5?! Gah! Lol

Ok, ok enough stalling. One more....

-The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes because it really makes you look a differently at things (and people) around you.

Ann Marie Meyers said...

Awesome Amie and congrats again.

Ann Marie Meyers said...

Awesome Amie and congrats again.

Amie Borst said...

LRA - wow! Some fantastic book choices! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who isn't afraid to admit they liked the Twilight series :)

Amie Borst said...

Ann Marie - thank you so much! I'm so grateful for your support!