Monday, October 12, 2015

Exciting News, Contest, and Good Karma!!

 I have some super exciting news and I can't wait to share it with you!

My publisher has teamed up with Amazon to create a totally epic Halloween promotion! As part of that promotion both of my books, CINDERSKELLA and LITTLE DEAD RIDING HOOD are on sale! Both ebooks are only $1.99 each!!

I want to really spread the word about this awesome deal so I'm hoping my friends will lend a hand. Don't worry, I won't ask you to help and not provide an incentive!

If you know a teacher, student, parent, or ANYONE (aliens, horses, mermaids) that loves middle grade books, then you should absolutely share this deal with them. You wouldn't keep it all to yourself now would you?

So here's how we're going to let them know:
1) Use one of my book covers as your profile image for one week on your social networking sites
2) Use the banner on your Facebook page or in a blog post for one week
(Images below)
3) Share the goodness throughout your social networking platforms







In return you'll get tons of good karma. 


Okay, okay. I have some pretty cool stuff for you, too. I promise! Here's what you'll get in return for your kindness:




Bracelets! Rainbow loom bracelet  that I slaved over for HOURS on end complete with blistered fingers and all. You'll receive one bracelet, with either Cinderskella or Little Dead Riding Hood image.


Bookmarks! These clever little things hook over the corner of your page. The bow and bat both stick out of the side of your book making it really easy to flip to your page.  You'll receive one Cinderskella and one Little Dead Riding Hood bookmark.




Along with all these prizes, there will be some various other Underworldly-themed items, including skulls, bats, and skeletons! 


But wait!
There's more!

You'll also receive one custom made t-shirt! You can choose the size, book image and the shirt color! 


Once  you share on your social networking, spread the news by word of mouth to your favorite teachers and friends, then just come back here and fill out the rafflecopter form! One winner will be selected for the goodies featured here!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



So what are you waiting for?
  Start sharing!!

No comments: