Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Barnes & Noble Teen Book Festival

Unless you've bee living under a rock, then you've probably heard about this awesome nationwide event that Barnes & Noble is hosting.

B Fest Teen Book Festival

As luck would have it, I've been invited to attend! No, not as a patron but as a real-live author! Isn't that the coolest? I'm totally thrilled to be part of such an epic event and a wonderful opportunity to bring books to readers.

So you probably want to know which Barnes & Noble I'll be at, right? Yeah, that'd help since there's a bajillion of them.

I'll be at the Seven Corners Barnes & Noble. It's in Falls Church, VA. So if you're local, definitely stop by. I'll be there this Saturday, June 11th, 2016 at noon. I'll probably read from one (or both) of my books and I'll even answer all of your questions about my books and writing process. Well, maybe not all. No spoilers from me!

And if  you don't want to hear me talk, which let's face it, I tend to word vomit (like this blog post), then definitely come for the swag. Seriously, not to brag or anything, but I have the coolest swag ever.




See you there! And bring your kids. And teachers. And librarians. And anyone who likes books!

1 comment:

S.A. Larsenッ said...

I know! This event is going to be awesome! Congratulations on being invited to attend!. And can you believe it? I've been invited too! It's my first time being on an author panel at a bookstore. Nervous but excited! Make sure you share your experience after. I'd love to hear.