Snow Fright Cover Reveal!!


Ohmygosh guys!! I'm sOoOoOo excited!! The final cover for SNOW FRIGHT is here!! And boy oh boy is it ever epic!! I mean, was there ever a question? With an amazing artist illustrator, I wouldn't have expected anything less. Seriously, Rachael Caringella totally gets me. She gets my books. She gets the story. She gets the intent. And she illustrates it like she has some sort of mind-reading abilities because I swear she sees my vision. 

I have a massive girl-crush on her. 

She's the best to work with, too. She's willing to collaborate, though I like to take a step back and let her work her magic. (There's a bit of a secret about Little Dead Riding Hood but this post is about Snow Fright, so we'll have to dish on that another time.) I'm so grateful to have had the honor and privilege to work with Rachael on this series. Jolly Fish Press couldn't have matched me with a more perfect artist and I'm grateful every single day for the amazing, tireless effort Rachael put into the cover design and illustrations. 

It is all the feels I could possibly have for her, man.

Okay...soOoOoOo you probably want to see this epic cover, don't you??! 

You can!

But first...! But first the blurb!




Sarah White is gorgeous even if she is a little bit rotten. A mirror arrives on her twelfth birthday and she thinks it’s the perfect gift. But when an innocent game of laser tag gets out of hand, the mirror swallows her whole!
Sarah finds herself dead center of the Underworld. As if repeated run-ins with Mr. Death weren’t bad enough, Sarah now has to deal with her decaying flesh and sudden craving for brains. Not to mention she keeps having brain freezes, all due to the seven worms living in her head.
Of corpse, by the time Sarah escapes the Underworld, she finds her new zombie life less than appetizing. Even worse, she needs to return to the Underworld to save her friends, Cindy and Scarlet.  With a poisoned apple, a crow named Raven, and a glowing necklace, Sarah’s pretty sure that if she doesn’t rescue her friends, she’ll be a brain craving zombie forever. 
And that’s more dead-ication than she’s willing to accept.



And now....

DRUM ROLL please....!




Add Snow Fright to your Goodreads account and then pre-order your copy at 
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Indiebound!


Isn't it amazing??!! Guys! I just LOVE this cover! I love how Rachael has incorporated all the important elements of the story (hint, the girl is holding it) (second hint, it's in the tree) (third hint, it's in the background) (fourth hint, it's part of her face!). And I love her visual development of my character. 

There is - SO MUCH - to crush on here!

And if  you're crushing on this cover as hard as I am, then you probably want a copy all for yourself, don't you? I bet you'd like to WIN a copy of SNOW FRIGHT, wouldn't you? Well, you're in luck! You can enter for your very own copy here! No, you won't get it next week. But you will receive it before everyone else because this is for an ARC! Yes, an advanced reading copy! Okay, sure, you'll still have to wait until August, but good things come to those who wait, right? Except don't wait to enter! You only have ONE week!

Rachael Caringella is an artist, illustrator, intuitive reader, and healer. And deep down, she is just like you; a rebel and truth seeker. Her days are spent in a little cabin as she paints, dances, sips delicious coffee, reads tarot cards, and, of course, illustrates! When she’s not in her studio, she can often be found wandering the woods, honoring her wild nature in the great outdoors searching for beauty adventure and inspiration.
You can find the illustrator on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/treetalkerart and her website (http://treetalkerart.com/)


Comments

It's a fabulous cover, Amie! I think it's my favorite. :-) Congratulations!!!
Amie Borst said…
Thanks Kimberley!

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Reveal for the All-New CINDERSKELLA!!

Spiral Staircase Cake

A Fresh Start - Announcing an All-New Illustrator!!!!