Cover Reveal for the All-New CINDERSKELLA!!

It has been a super long journey breathing new life into the cover, illustrations and story of Cinderskella. I'm super stoked to finally announce that the cover is now finished and guys - GUYS! It's aaaaahhhh-mazing!!!

Wait until you see it!

*FAINTS!*

I cannot even express what a talented artist Roch Hercka is. His work is above and beyond my wildest imagination. He truly makes my vision come to life and I cannot thank him enough for his hard work.

But what am I rambling about? Why don't you just see for yourself!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Yes, I'm teasing you...
*
*
*
*
*
*
Keep scrolling...
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ta-da!!



Isn't it phenomenal?! The details are so incredible. I feel like Cindy is a real-live person! And I'm immediately drawn into this strange and wonderful world. Is the world within the cemetery? Is the gate a portal? Who's that man in the background? And why is there a carnival in a cemetery? And are those eyeballs on the path? So many questions!

But. BUT! That's not all! There's more! I'm going to share the full spread with you, too, because the back cover. OMG. The back cover has even more details. Just LOOK!


Seriously guys, I can't wait to hold this sucker in my hands.

Definitely go take a peek at Roch's Facebook Page, Portraits, and Portfolio and send him some book cover love.

And definitely get ready to put Cinderskella on your pre-order list! It's coming soon! February 2018!!


Comments

Poppy said…
I can't wait to get a copy!

Popular posts from this blog

Spiral Staircase Cake

A Fresh Start - Announcing an All-New Illustrator!!!!